Like A Dream
Hello fellas!

Nurfarahain Haziqah. Dip in Office Management & Technology (UiTM Pahang). Deg in Office System Management (UiTM Puncak Alam).


Entries About


Scream!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   


thingking of you :)


happy thinking of it
Eventhough I closed my ears,
I still hear your voice
since I cant forget you
Im going to love you
Although its wrong, I cant
Although I closed my eyes
I still can see you
Although Ive suffered with you but Im happy thinking of it
Yeahhh
Although its wrong, I cant
Although I closed my eyes
I still can see you
although Ive suffered with you but Im happy thinking of it and After a long year of fighting with each other and somewhat loving each other, we truely just didn't belong together. I know a part of you loved me, and you know that I always loved you.